PO Box 58,Civic Centre, Silver Street
Post CodeEN1 3XJ
Please click on the link above
We are the London Borough of Enfield’s Everybody Active Team and we are committed to promoting sport and physical activity in schools, in the workplace and in the community.
Our programmes and events mark our dedication to keep the spirit of the Olympic and Paralympic Games alive in Enfield as part of our sporting legacy.
As a team, we proudly offer:
· Weekly activities during school term time in various venues across the Borough for people aged 3-100!
· School holiday activities
· Sport themed Birthday party packages available
· FREE ‘Street Active’ programme available for 13-19 year olds
· FREE ‘Sports Voice’ programme available for 11-24 year olds
· FREE ‘Active With Ease’ programme available to adults with a BMI over 30 and who need support losing weight
· Charity events such as ‘The Enfield Night Hike’ and ‘The Mayor’s Charity Fun Run
· A Volunteers package – We are always looking for volunteers for our events and this looks great on your CV!
We also organise and celebrate throughout the year in events and sessions such as:
· International Women’s Week – FREE activities to encourage women to participate in sport
· FREE walks in local parks led by a qualified walks leader
· The London Youth Games and the London Mini Marathon
· Men’s Health Week – FREE activities to encourage men to participate in sport
· Enfield Autumn Town Show
· Edmonton Carnival
· UK Older Person’s Week – FREE activities to encourage older people to participate in sport
· International Day of Persons with Disabilities – FREE activities to encourage people with disabilities to participate in sport
· Jingle Bell Walk – A FREE Christmas time walk in one of the Boroughs parks for children who attend special schools and our walks groups
Activities such as football, gymnastics, trampolining, horse riding, boxing, yoga and dance plus MANY MORE are available for everybody at any ability and our programme is constantly evolving! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or would like to leave feedback.