Chi Kung Classes - Shaolin Cosmos Arts & The 18 Lohan Hands
Chi Kung classes for Health Happiness, Vitality and Mental Clarity
Next Beginners Courses September 2019. See website for details.
This course is more than a gentle exercise, we work with Triple Cultivation methods, maximising benefits for Health, Happiness and Vitality, This means you will do less and gain more over a shorter period of time.
Students will be learning some of the 18 Lohan Hands, a set of 18 exercises passed down by the Great Bodhidharma originally for the traditional Shaolin Monks to strengthen and enhance their Health Happiness, Mind and Vitality
Genuine Aims and Purposes;
- Generate Self Manifested Chi Flow
- Helps internal organs, blood pressure, diabetes, insomnia, stress, allergies and physical relaxation
- Energises & enhances vitality, mental alertness, inner peace and calm.
- Builds confidence & self esteem and eases anger & frustration
- Highly beneficial for sporting activity, active lifestyles, everyday time management and organisation.
Classes will be held at Raglan School, Wellington Road, Tuesdays at 7.15pm
Course Fee: £180 Normally £360
Free Talks on the Chi Kung course on August 13th, 20th and September 3rd.
Shaolin Cosmos Chi Kung is a Holistic Therapy and also good as a complementary health & alternative health medicine system when practiced over long periods. Tai Chi Chuan can be practiced following Chi Kung progression.
For more class info visit : www.zenearththerapies.co.uk